Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Inspecting Buttercup

Buttercup got dropped off at Woody's for an inspection.  The slow clutch-fluid leak needed to be checked out and they also did a "used vehicle check."  Here's what I had them do:

  • Missouri State Inspection
  • Replaced a headlight (the low beam was out and required to pass inspection)
  • Replaced clutch master cylinder (this is what I suspected was causing the leak)
  • Oil change (now I'm on a schedule)
  • Brake system fluid exchange
  • Induction service (I'm not sure this was necessary but I liked the idea of burning out everything and starting with something I can monitor)
They also noted a small engine oil leak (what FJ60 doesn't so I declined the recommended dye test), the dome light was burned out, the windshield wiper reservoir was cracked, and the drivers window crank was stripped.  Not a bad punch list for a 30 year old vehicle.

She's now legal and titled in Missouri!  


No comments:

Post a Comment